Our CAD services consists of 2D-3D conversion as well as CAD conversions of paper plans and drawings into high-quality CAD files with utmost precision. The 2D - 3D conversion service includes the conversion of sketches, ideas and design concepts in photorealistic 3D models . The conversion is particularly suitable for product design concepts (prototypes), architectural sketches (houses, gardens, parks).
Advantages of CAD conversions services:Convert your existing design data (2D and 3D) into other formats for design and manufacturing tools in order to speed up your product development time. With this service you will have a smooth exchange of data with your project partners and can provide CAD system compliant documents according to the specifications of the client.
The 2D to 3D Conversion services provided by us concentrates on converting your sketches, ideas and drawing concepts to accurate 3D Models.
These 2d to 3d converted models can be suited to provide accurate inputs for subsequent tests, presentation graphics as well as to prepare Prototype models using rapid prototyping techniques.
When we talk about 2d to 3d conversion, what we actually mean is to create accurate 3D models from your 2d drawings/sketches in accurate CAD softwares.
The Customers for our 3D services come from various trades like:
- • Conceptual Product 3D Modeling and Rendering,
- • Equipment Manufacturers for 3D Equipment models,
- • Architects for 3D Architectural models,
- • Furniture Manufacturers for 3D Furniture models,
- • Hand Tools Manufacturers for 3D Hand Tools models,
- • Automobile & Spare Manufacturers for 3D Automobile Component models,
- • Jewelry Manufacturers for 3D Jewelry models,
- • Film and Television companies for Virtual Sets and 3D Sets, etc.
Technical illustrations communicate information of a technical nature, visually. They can represent complex wholes or individual minor components. They can be highly realistic perspective renderings or simple diagrammatic sketches used to conceptualize ideas and processes. They aim to convey specific technical information in a pictorial format to provide the user/viewer with a visualization of a concept or process. Technical illustration conveys an overall impression of what an object is or does. We cover product, medical, automotive, industrial, consumer, engineering and the architectural illustration markets.
Core services：We create, edit, copy or convert any of the following and can output to virtually any format -
- • Maintenance and repair illustrations
- • Exploded-view parts illustrations
- • Operations illustrations
- • Cutaways
- • Phantom views
- • Schematic diagrams
- • CAD or photo to line art conversions
- • Wiring diagrams
- • Colour renderings
- • Legacy graphic format conversions
- • Integrated interactive dynamic elements and behaviours